Email and Phone Directory - update

Back to directory

How Do I Add My Details to the Electronic Directory?
If you do not have an E-mail address, apply to and request an E-mail address. Also request to have it published on the Internet (in the BIU Email Directory).

How Do I Change My Directory Information?
Users who wish to update their E-mail address, will apply to

Users who wish to update their Internal phone number, or name spelling, will apply to their Department.

Change of department might be done through the Salary Department (MADOR MASKORET).

***Retirees must apply to for all changes.

Back to directory