Applicants with a BA from universities abroad

Applicants with a BA from universities abroad

Applicants submitting certificates and grade sheets from overseas countries are requested to have them translated by a certified translator into Hebrew or English, including the scale of grades of the institution in which they studied their Bachelor's degree. They are also required to submit an official certificate from the embassy of the country in question attesting to the certificate's value in terms of eligibility for acceptance for Master's degree studies in an academic institution.

These applicants are required to take the GMAT/GRE entrance exams, as customary worldwide.

The applicants must submit the exam grade at the time they submit the application. The required grade: at least 70%. A grade of 70% does not guarantee acceptance, only consideration of the application.

Applicants that studied for their Bachelor's degree in recognized universities abroad may request an exemption from the GMAT/GRE exam. Such an exemption requires the approval of the Master's Degree Committee.


Last modified: 28/07/2015