The Conditioning Education Program of the Louis and Gabi Weisfeld School of Social Work aims to expand participants' knowledge and provide them with tools to assist in their daily work.
Although many of the programs and courses are intended for social workers, quite a few are also intended for therapists in other fields such as psychology, education, art therapy, nursing, and other behavioral sciences. The Unit offers three-year, two-year, yearly and one-semester courses.
Some of the courses offered by the Program are:
· Family and Couples' Therapy
· Sex Therapy
· Treatment of Autism
· Children and Youth Therapy
· Training Counselors of Sexual Trauma Victims
· Psychotherapy, Eating Disorder Therapy and Therapeutic Games
· A Variety of Management Programs
· Enrichment and Professional Development Courses
· Bibliotheca as a Therapeutic tool
· Various Coaching Courses